Property Management? Yes, we can manage your property for you. With more than 30 years of experience in managing properties for clients, we know all the ends and outs. As a licensed Contractor with extensive remodeling experience, we can ensure work on your place is done right and at the best price. Being rental property owners our self, we know what a owner wants in a property manager.
We have been successfully managing investor properties for over 25 years. Our innovative management system allows us to manage your property with great service at great rates, while at the same time keeping tenants happy, the property maintained, and the occupancy rate high. Here are the highlights of our service:
Are you ready for a pleasant surprise? We offer professional, full-service property management at an affordable price:
- Monthly management fee (single family home/Condo) – 8 % of gross rent
- Initial set up fee – $300 (one time)
- Leasing fee – $350.00 (fee to other MLS agents is extra) each new lease, $50 renewal
- Multiple home and multiple unit discounts are available
All of our prospective tenants must complete a rigorous qualifying process. This includes a complete credit check, employment verification, current and previous residency verification including a drive-by of current residence (if necessary), public record search and eviction check. The prospective tenant pays all costs. If you think we are tough on this – you’re right! Remember that our success in this business starts with the right tenants. While difficult in the beginning, this will prevent most of our future problems before they happen.
Our maintenance program offers the most comprehensive system available to maintain your investment due to our numerous years in business and our construction background. We offer:
- Competitive pricing and high volume discounts on all properties
- Prompt, professional service to your tenants (This may be the single most important factor in retaining your tenants and lowering your vacancy factor)
- Quality guaranteed work by independent contractors/vendors at fair prices.
Complete accountability. Rick Fisher Realty, Inc. inspects/verifies work prior to payment. Rick Fisher, as a licensed Contractor (#648214) with more than 30 years of remodeling experience, can assure work is completed satisfactorily. In many cases you can receive photos of services performed.
Good management doesn’t cost, it pays!!
- High tenant retention
- Low vacancy factors
- Complete accountability for your property
- High performance equals high profits